AHA has extensive experience within the diagnostic imaging and pathology sectors, including:
- Management of public and private sector radiology and pathology services
- Providing support and advice to professional associations and peak bodies
- Conducting review, analysis and evaluation projects on behalf of government.
For over seven years, AHA was engaged by the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR), as its Economic and Strategic Advisor. Our role included membership of the Diagnostic Imaging Services Standing Committee.
Our management experience includes:
- Contract managed a large private diagnostic imaging practice for 12 months
- Managed a public hospital based pathology service for over 12 months.
We have conducted many consultancies for government, the RANZCR and for public and private radiology and pathology providers. Examples include: