AHA was appointed by the Commonwealth Government as an Administrator and Adviser for Viewhills Manor, a residential aged care facility.
Viewhills had been failing to meet relevant quality and service standards and there was considered to be a significant risk to the welfare of their residents and staff.
Major activities undertaken by AHA during our appointment include:
- Financial management and administration
- Develop appropriate financial records from information provided by Viewhills
- Auditing of financial reports
- Develop draft budgets to assist in achieving financial sustainability
- Oversaw the review and implementation of changes in relation to cleaning and maintenance services
- Oversaw the role of the nurse consultant, with whom we developed an action plan to achieve compliance in clinical issues
- Provided recommendations for the future
- Oversaw the sale of Viewhills
- Regularly reported to the Directors of Viewhills and DoHA as required.
AHA successfully administered the facility through this difficult time and facilitated its eventual sale.